Bangi Wonderland is a water theme park offering non-stop year-round entertainment for all ages to enjoy.
Bangi Wonderland Themepark No. 2 Persiaran Bangi Avenue, Bangi Avenue 43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Established in 2016, Bangi Wonderland is a water theme park in Bangi, Kajang, Selangor.
Built on a 12-acre piece of land, Bangi Wonderland theme park currently features 15 slides and rides, including high-speed waterslides and child-friendly splash pools.
The main attractions here include:
- Water Cannon – A huge gush of water from the cannon pushes you up in the air, after which you’ll dive right into a pool with a big splash.
- Magic Funnel – One of the biggest thrills in the park, the Magic Funnel is a four-person tube ride where riders will spiral down a steep funnel at high speed, momentarily causing a slight feeling of weightlessness before disappearing down the funnel into a landing pool.
- Insane Racer – 6-lane high-speed water slide where riders use mats to sprint downhill.
- Spiralax – High-speed slide that will send you and your tube down banked twists and turns before landing with a splash in a pool of water.
- The Fall – Thrilling slide with a vertical drop bound to provide an adrenaline rush.
- Wonderloop – A water roller coaster, this ride swivels you 360 degrees before being released via a capsule that plunges down a free-dropping vertical water slide.
- Pirate’s Bay – An artificial wave pool where visitors can swim and splash around, float in tubes or just kick back on the beach.
- Pirate’s Spa – Relax at the Pirate Spa pool and engage with your family while having a relaxing water massage.
- Meander River – Those in search for a mellow day should head to the blissful Meander River. Get on your tube and slowly float your way through the park.
- Kids Adventure – Pirate-themed pool with a water cannons, games and slides.
Facilities here include:
- tube and cabana rental
- public lounges
- changing rooms, baby rooms, disabled toilets and electronic lockers
- medical bay
Weekdays (except Tuesdays): 11.00am to 6.00pm
Weekends and public holidays: 10.00am to 6.00pm
Closed every Tuesday except during school and public holidays.
Price/Entrance fees– Bangi Wonderland discounted single ticket
How to get to Bangi Wonderland
Driving is the best way to get to Bangi Wonderland, located in Hulu Langat district.