Flanked by a gorgeous man-made lake, the 70-acre Taman Equestrian Putrajaya offers equestrians top notch facilities and services.
+603 8000 8902
Jalan Kandang Kuda, Precinct 5, 62200 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya
Owned by Putrajaya Corporation (the local authority which administrates the Federal Territory of Putrajaya) but managed by a private body, Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya opened its doors to the public in November 2006.
Also known as Putrajaya Equestrian Park, this equine parkland is located in Precinct 5 of the country’s administrative capital.
With world-class facilities, Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya has hosted major events such as the Premier Cup Series Horse Show, FEI Asian World Cup Qualifier, Sukan Malaysia (SUKMA) and Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games).
On offer here are riding lessons and escorted hacking for learners and riders, horse livery for horse owners, and joy rides and stable tours for visitors and patrons. An on-site restaurant serves delicious dishes in stunning surroundings for you to relax in your spare time.
If you happen to be around during a polo tournament, you can enjoy the thrill of polo matches. Afterwards, you can participate in the traditional divot stomping, where spectators wander all over the field stomping down the torn up turf.
Main facilities here include:
- 100 masonry stables equipped with an industrial fan and bedded with sawdust. 10 x washing bay, 8 x tack room, 2 x feed room, bedding storage area
- World-class polo field with modern drainage system. The polo field measures 200m x 300m and its turf is made of Bermuda grass (Greenlees Park). It has hosted various national and international polo tournaments and sport events.
- Paddocks with various types of footing. Riding school paddocks: 2 x Sand Paddock – 20m x 60m, and 1 x Lunging Sand Paddock – 15m in diameter. Practice/grazing paddocks: 1 x Sand Paddock – 40m x 60m and 1 x Grass Paddock – 40m x 90m.
- 2km long sand track used by polo trainers to work their horses, riders to train speed and stamina (endurance). The track also serves as a free and easy trail for a more relaxed and leisurely ride.
- Pavilion and clubhouse with restaurant
There are no admission fees for Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya or Putrajaya Equestrian Park, which is open to the public.
8.30am to 5.30pm daily. Closed on Mondays.
|Le Meridien Putrajaya||Dorsett Putrajaya|
|Hilton Putrajaya Lakeside||Mariott Hotel Putrajaya|
How to get to Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya
Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya, or Putrajaya Equestrian Park, is located in Presint 5, Putrajaya.