Take a breather and let the clean air revive you at the Selangor Fruit Valley plantation just an hour out of Kuala Lumpur.
+6012 343 2971/+6012 344 5033
Selangor Fruit Valley
KM 7, Jalan Rawang – Bestari Jaya
45600 Bestari Jaya
Selangor Fruit Valley is a beautiful plantation developed by Perbadanan Kemajuan Pertanian Selangor (Selangor Agricultural Development Corporation), a subsidiary of the Selangor state government.
Selangor Fruit Valley was established to give visitors the chance to experience first-hand the excitement of the agricultural life and taste fresh produce grown and sold by local farmers.
Various attractions await at Selangor Fruit Valley such as:
- Tram and tractor ride;
- Petting zoo (deers, rabbits, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, goats, ducks, geese, chickens, turkeys);
- Herbs and spices garden;
- Tropical fruits farm (banana, coconut, rambutan, durian, star fruit, soursop, breadfruit, jackfruit, guava, ciku, nangka, passion fruit, figs, pomelo, mango, corn, dragon fruit, papaya, pulasan, mangosteen, lime, jasmine and wax gourds);
- Vegetable harvesting (pak choi, spinach, kangkung, sawi);
- Orchid garden;
- Stingless bees (lebah kelulut);
- Nursery (banana and pandan coconut seedling);
- Rubber plantation;
- Biotech lab (tissue culture, cloning, seed bank);
- Pavilion and 3-storey observation tower;
- Traditional Selangor house (event space and seminar hall); and
- Eco Bridge courtyard and Rimbun cafe.
Besides serving as a venue for a joyous family gathering and agrotourism meet-up, Selangor Fruit Valley also hosts:
- Garden weddings;
- Campers; and
- Seminars, training and teambuilding sessions and meetings (with free flow of fruits)
Monday to Sunday, 9:30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Fridays.
Packages are available with addons including lunch, fruit and vegetable picking options and more.
|Pedal boat||Adult||RM10/1.5 hours|
How to get to Selangor Fruit Valley
Rawang’s Selangor Fruit Valley is just about an hour away from Kuala Lumpur and Shah Alam, and about 40 minutes’ drive from Kuala Selangor.