Wet World Shah Alam is a Caribbean-inspired water theme park located by the Western Lake of Shah Alam Lake Gardens.
The theme park is located in Taman Tasik Shah Alam.
In operation since 1996, Wet World is one of Malaysia’s first and largest chains of water theme parks.
Most of the rides/sections in Wet World Shah Alam are child-friendly and suitable for visitors of all ages. Some of the rides/sections include:
Island of Treasures
Light meals, snacks, and hot and cold drinks are served at the Wet World Cafe. There is also a gift shop for those looking to bring home memories from Shah Alam’s Wet World theme park.
The theme park also provides packages for private or corporate functions and events i.e. Family Day, Team Building or fundraisers, which may include food and beverage, telematches, park entry and sporting events.
10.00am- 6.00pm (Closed on Wednesdays except public/school holidays)
|Tickets||With MyKad||Without MyKad|
|Adult (130cm and above)||RM35||RM40|
|Child (90cm – 130cm)||RM30||RM35|
|Infant (below 90cm)||Free||Free|
Wet World Shah Alam is located within walking distance (±500m) from the following destinations:
- Muzium Sultan Alam Shah – housed in a Minangkabau-style building
- Blue Mosque – one of Southeast Asia’s largest
- International Islamic Arts Garden Complex (Kompleks Taman Seni Islam Antarabangsa)
- Taman Tasik Shah Alam (Lake Gardens)
It is also 10-15 minutes’ drive from:
- i-City Shah Alam – Malaysia’s first LED lightscape destination
- Laman Seni 7 (art district)
- Shah Alam National Botanical Garden (Taman Botani Negara)
- Raja Tun Uda Library (Perpustakaan Raja Tun Uda)
||Best Western i-City Hotel
|Laman Green Boutique Hotel
How to get to Wet World Shah Alam
Hop aboard the KTM Komuter train from Kuala Lumpur to Shah Alam station. Thereafter, get a taxi for the short ride (±3.5km) to the theme park.
Board RapidKL bus number 750 (formerly U80) from Pasar Seni in central Kuala Lumpur towards UiTM Shah Alam.
Alternatively, take bus T754 (formerly T529) from Shah Alam KTM station to the theme park.