A revitalizing and blissful resort with golfing and a plethora of outdoor activities located in Pulau Carey, Selangor.
There is also an Amverton Heritage Resort (link) located in Malacca.
PT673, Jalan Pulau Carey
42960 Pulau Carey
Stay in suite/villa-style accommodation at Amverton Cove Resort, located in Carey Island. Depending on room type, features include private pool, jacuzzi, standalone bathtub, open bathroom concept and private garden.
- Animal Island
- All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
- Paintball (Shooting range & battle field)
- Flying fox
- Rock climbing
- Paddle boat
- 18-hole golf course
- Spa & massage
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
StayAmverton Cove Pulau Carey
9.00am – 5.00pm
The following destinations are located on Pulau Carey itself:
Amverton Cove Resort is also located near the following destinations:
- Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple (±20 minutes)
- Istana Bandar Jugra and Masjid Diraja Sultan Alaeddin (±17 minutes)
- Muzium Insitu Jugra, Bukit Jugra and Makam Sultan Abdul Samad (±30 minutes)
- Pantai Morib (±35 minutes)
How to get to Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort
There is no public transport that will bring you directly to Amverton Cove in Pulau Carey. The best way to get here is to drive from KL city center towards Teluk Panglima Garang via the Klang-Banting road. From Teluk Panglima Garang, narrow roads takes you past rustic Malay villages to Carey Island. The drive takes about an hour.